Monday, January 4, 2010

Clearance SALES!! Everything MUST GO!

ENJOY Discounts from 50% - 70%.

Pandora Gallery Boutique cordially invites you to it's CLEARANCE SALES. Everything MUST GO! Save more for this NEW YEAR and get ready for CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

VENUE: PANDORA GALLERY - Please Click Here For MAP
DATE: 17 Jan - Sunday
TIME: 10:00 - 1.00 p.m.

Pandora Gallery Boutique is no longer operating it's business and now i m clearing off the existing stocks. Only limited stocks left..& Everything must go...Hurry & mark your calendar now and invite your family and friends to this Clearance SALES!! Don't miss out! However we will still upload new arrivals but only in limited pieces once in 3 months. So continue to blog with Pandora Gallery. :)

Pandora Gallery will be hosting more events and activities related on health and beauty as i strongly believe health comes first. There shall be no beauty without good health. Health Education is crucial as many of us take things for granted and very ignorant. Many do not make prevention but rather to seeks for treatment when it might be too late.


Pandora Gallery will be marking the NEW YEAR with a HEALTH & BEAUTY PARTY!
* Free Door Gift & Breast Detoxification & Augmentation Massage for Party attendees.

Learn how to take care of your breasts and prevent yourself from Breast Cancer. Learn how to massage for natural breast augmentation and breast detoxification at home.We have line up fun activities and Q&A questions for all.
On top of that you are able to meet real people with living testimonials and we are happy to share our results with you. Come and mingle with us and find out how we did it and how you can do it for you and family.We will be discussing topic on:-

  • THE CAUSES OF BREAST CANCER
  • SECRETS TO NATURAL BUST AUGMENTATION
  • NATURAL WAY TO REDUCE BUST SIZE
  • SECRETS OF LOOSING WEIGHT NATURALLY & EFFORTLESSLY
  • NATURAL HEALING WITH PURE ESSENTIAL OILS
  • Insomnia
  • Hyper Tension
  • Depression
  • Migraine
  • Deficiency Period
  • Feeble Sexual Desire
  • Menopausal Syndrome
  • Menstrual Ache
  • Excess Menstruation
  • Dry & Coarse Vagina
  • Chronic Miscarriage
  • Arthritis
  • Rheumatism
  • Weak Bladder
  • Impaired Digestion
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Constipation
  • Thyroid Gland
  • Stiff Shoulder & Neck
  • Back Pain
  • Aging
  • Acne
  • Skin Allergies - Ezema, Psoriasis and etc...
  • HEALTH, BODY & MIND READING SESSION - (Like Tarot Card Reading) but using Essential Oils. Very interesting and very accurate. It tells you your health, body and state of mind. I personally tried it and it was very accurate! Must try!

VENUE: PANDORA GALLERY - Please Click Here For MAP
DATE: 17 January, 2010 -SUNDAY
TIME: 1 - 4pm

Check out my B4 After results within 2 and a half months... :) No diet..no exercising..no pills..no meal replacements.Believe it or not but it's true... :) I just eat normal..i still enjoy my favorite food. Ask me how and you will never believe losing weight can be so effortless and easy..

I started Pandora Gallery Boutique in 2007 and i was only 51kg..but on 18 April 2009, i was 65.4kg. I was devasted and many thought i was pregnant. I started to take slimming pills, took slimming jabs and even sign up for slimming course but nothing change. I tend to pile up more weight when i attempt to loose weight. In the end at last resort, i went for a diet change but it did not last long as i could not hold my temptation and good food. I tot this is what i am going to be for the next 20 years to come. I was even mistaken for 3 months pregnant when i was stopped for speeding.

I was so depressed until my friend came up to my shop and told me how i can loose weight healthily and without cutting down on food and torturing myself. I didn't believe her initially and i asked my step mum to try and she lost half her tummy within 6 days. It happen so fast and i never thought of snapping pictures of her as i never thought she will ever loose her tummy of 20 years.

I immediately called up my friend and i have never been happier since. I now only loose those weight but i regain a better figure with a shapely waistline i never had before when i was thin and on top of that i successfully increase my cup size by 2 cup size, from B cup to E cup now. Come this 17 Jan and you will see the real me...

Still dun believe it? Look at the pictures below..and you can find your answer at my Health & Beauty Party on 17 Jan.





There's no Beauty without Health... :) It should come in a package!